- The Fujita Scale is used to assess the intensity and damage caused by a tornado. A tornado rated as F0 is the least damaging, while an F5 is the most damaging.
- As of February 1, 2007, the Enhanced Fujita Scale was adopted.
- Valid values are any county or parish in the United States and Puerto Rico
- Counties or parishes should be spelled correctly, but case does not matter.
- Search for multiple counties or parishes in the form County A, County B, County C with counties or parishes separated by commas (ex. Brevard, Orange, Cook)